Development ID: 72 Show phone number
About Rumaisa Residency Purple Sky
Every inch of Rumaisa has been designed to provide the ultimate in luxury. Open and airy, flooded with natural lighting. A perfect balance between private seclusion and group entertainment, this luxurious development epitomizes stylish and sophisticated elegance.
The proposed development is situated at the periphery of Westlands, along Riverside Gardens off Riverside Drive. The site is within the heart of town, making it more suited for exclusive high-end apartments.
Rumaisa Residency comprises of 66 duplex apartments, 35 No 3 bedroom (Approx. 3,100 Sqft) and 31 No. 4 bedroom (Approx. 3400sqft).
Both 3 and 4 bedroom apartments consist of ensuite bedrooms with a family room and servants quarter spread over approx 1.5 acres. The common area provisions which are the jewel of the project encompasses the following;
• 9 Blocks (A-I) distributed around the courtyard.
• Block D & E front the riparian area and relish river frontage views
• The iconic roof top interconnects all the 9 blocks together allowing one to walk from one block to the other.
• Exclusive 8 units on level 5 with own private garden.
Imagine yourself floating in one of the 3 rooftop Infinity pools (including a heated pool) enveloped in serenity. Gazing down at the glittering city-skyline from 19 levels above. You won’t find a more spectacular and breath-taking spot anywhere in Kenya!
After your swim, stretch out to sunbathe on the pool deck, or pool bar area / rooftop garden, even more impressive is the entertainment room and gym, overlooking the infinity edge pool.
Fantastic panoramic view: a view of the city under a canopy of clouds.
Infinity edge pools: 600 feet of watery bliss wrapped around the rooftop accented with palm trees and deck chairs.
Classy vibe (Pool Bar): swim-up bar where residents can enjoy sundowners overlooking the skyline.
Gym Area: from the fully equipped gym enjoy spectacular views as you work out.
Open Air Jacuzzi: relax, unwind and rejuvenate in any of our 4 rooftop jacuzzis including two under the stars.
Kids play area: a safe and secluded area where kids can play and hang-out with friends.
Fire Place: the rooftop fireplace is where one can sit with friends and family on a chilly evening and enjoy a drink.
Lower Courtyard: The lower courtyard garden consists of the undisturbed riparian ecosystem that allows you to wonder in a cool and serene wild environment. The large lawn that opens to the middle of the courtyard offers different functions from play to hosting parties for different groups. The cascading pool with a mazeras path across it opens into a meditation space with benches for seating/relaxing with family or individuals. The front façade of the garden overlooks a 30ft (10m) high waterfall on a art wall. This space creates an experience of a high falling sheet of water when lit at night and contrasts with the hard paved character on the reflective seating platform during the day.
The water front promenade is a long water feature occurring in the middle of the courtyard.
It creates precedent and connects the upper floor spaces to lower courtyard through a waterfall. The still pool at the reception garden consists of fountain jets that creates a gushing effect. The art wall separates the water garden from the parking. The relaxation decks occur at different intervals allowing residents to experience a zen atmosphere.
Bedroom: The bedrooms are spacious with wardrobes and ensuite bathrooms opening up to a balcony overlooking the courtyard and the city skyline.
Kitchen: The open plan layout from the main entrance consists of the Kitchen, Dining room and Living room. A modern, sophisticated and functional design create the space known as the ‘heart’ of a home. The kitchen cabinetry is by high end Italian Kitchen manufacturers ENNE. Stepping away from typical design the kitchen layout consists of play in levels, from half height columns with inbuilt appliances to hanging cabinets. Granite worktops, stainless steel finished appliances and a neutral palette for cabinets exudes a welcoming atmosphere.
LIVING AREA (Lower level): A double volume living area with large floor to ceiling
windows create a room with a view which is simple and airy. The space allows each resident to design the living room as they see best.
FAMILY / TV ROOM (Upper level): Each apartment at Rumaisa comes with a family room that overlooks the living area.
GREEN SPACES: Using Charles Moore’s philosophy of landscape architecture we incorporated spaces to think, relax, breathe and walk.
INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE GARDEN SPACE: A few selected units come with a private garden overlooking the courtyard where you can enjoy a barbecue with family and friends.
After a hard days work, rekindleyour spirit with a variety of entertainment options which
• Pool table
• Air hockey
• Table tennis
• Chess boards
• Dart board
INTERIOR FINISHES SCHEDULE
All Interior finishes for the project have been sourced from renowned European companies to ensure that the Residents at Rumaisa experience world class living in their homes.
1) KITCHEN - Italian Kitchen by ENNE with appliances (electric multi-function oven, cook top 90cm 4 burners gas +2 electrical glass ceramic burner, 90cm island hood)
2) WARDROBES - Italian Manufacturer
3) DUPLEX FLOORING - Wood Effect Italian Manufacturer
4) BATHROOM TILING - First Quality Spanish Manufacturer
5) SANITARY WARE - Spanish Manufacturer
6) BRASSWARE & ACCESSORIES - Spanish Manufacturer RAMON SOLER / JAQUAR
7) BATHROOM VANITIES - Spanish Manufacturer
8) INTERNAL DOORS - Spanish manufacturer
• 3 infinity pools at the rooftop garden (including 1 heated pool), sauna, steam room, gym and 4 jacuzzis
• Entertainment area on the rooftop equipped with pool table, table tennis, dart board, air hockey table
• LED rope light at rooftop façade
• Direct access to open air courtyard with 30ft water falls
• Each block is 6m apart for more privacy and natural light
• Two kids playing area, one at the rooftop and another one at level two
• Solar heating (split system with individual hot water tank)
• Frameless glass shower panels
• Booster pump for pressurized water for all bathrooms
• Frameless glass railing for all balconies
• Provision provided for inverters in each unit
• Satellite TV & telephone outlets in all rooms
• 3 way intercom with video door phone
• Dsq’s in every apartment with separate entrance
• High speed lift in each block
• Private walkway to each apartment secured by a grilled door
• Service lift
• All around electric fence
• Generator back up for common areas
• CCTV cameras, with full access control system, comprehensive security lighting throughout
• Shaded car park; 3 parking bays for 4 Bedroom unit and 2 parking bays for 3 Bedroom unit
• Ample additional parking for visitors
• Complete fire fighting and alarm system at the basement.
|Ready At||12 / 2017|
|Bedrooms||3 - 4|
|Bathrooms||3 - 4|
Available units in Rumaisa Residency Purple Sky
Amenities in Rumaisa Residency Purple Sky
- Built-in wardrobes
- Secure parking
- Swimming pool
- Water tank
Situated at the periphery of Westlands, along Riverside Gardens off Riverside Drive. The site is within the heart of town, making it more suited for exclusive high-end apartments.