The word SEIGO comes from the Japanese word 'SEIGO SEI' that means 'INTEGRITY' which is what SEIGO INVESTMENTS is all about.
Show more details
SEIGO INVESTMENTS LTD is a real estate management firm with an expertise in all aspects of the real estate market in Kenya. Our services range from property management to selling, letting and management of both residential and commercial properties. With experience offering good services in the industry, the company is dedicated with a competent work force and a large clientele base which includes small and large property investors; both in the commercial and residential sectors.
Our Mission is to provide quality services to our customers whilst embracing professional standards and ethics.
Our corporate vision is to be the market leader and the preferred provider of real estate and property management services in Kenya. We believe in the motto “OUR CLIENTS HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPECT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF SERVICE."
A key commitment of SEIGO INVESTMENTS is to communicate clearly and effectively with our clients at all stages of the property management, sale or letting process, keeping the client fully informed of progress and involved in key decisions.
Our clients include Individual Property Owners, Expatriates, Private Companies, International and Multinational Companies, Start-Ups, Government Agencies, Non-Government Organizations, Industrial and Manufacturing Firms, Banks, Insurance companies, Agro-Based Companies, Embassies and Hotels. Some of the specific companies include but are not limited to IBM East Africa Ltd, Deloitte Consulting Ltd, Esoko East Africa Ltd, Oxfam GB, Save the Children, Canadian High Commission and AITEC Africa.
1. Residential Properties for sale and let either furnished or unfurnished
2. Property Management
3. Commercial Properties for sale and to let
4. Project Management
5. Plots for Sale
6. Property Development
Benefits of working with SEIGO INVESTMENTS
1. We identify what is best for our clients based on their outlined needs.
2. We help clients narrow down their search within their preferred criteria.
3. We negotiate on our clients behalf and provide assistance with the legal paperwork.
4. We consult and follow up on projects in progress on behalf of our clients.
5. We assist in marketing and sales of units which are under construction/off-plan or already complete.